If your insurance is not accepted, our clinicians will work with you individually on a reduced cash pay rate.
Depending on your current health insurance provider or employee benefit plan, it is possible for services to be covered in full or in part. You can obtain your benefit information from your plan directly or we can verify them for you as well.
Current Accepted Insurance Plans
- Ambetter from Meridian
- ASR Corporation
- Beacon Options/Value Options
- Blue Care Network
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Complete
- BlueCare Network Advantage
- Cigna/Evernorth Behavioral Health
- Mclaren PPO/ Medicaid
- Meridian Medicaid
- Michigan Medicaid
- Molina Medicaid
- Priority Health
We’d recommend asking these questions to your insurance provider to help determine your benefits:
- Does my health insurance plan include mental health benefits?
- Do I have a deductible? If so, what is it, have I met it yet, and does it apply to mental health benefits?
- Does my plan limit how many sessions per calendar year I can have? If so, what is the limit?
- Do I need written approval from my primary care physician in order for services to be covered?
Accepted Payment Methods
American Express, Cash, Check, Discover, Health Savings Account, Mastercard, and Visa
If you are unable to attend a session, please make sure you cancel at least 24 hours beforehand to avoid a $50.00 late cancel/no show fee.
No Surprises Act Disclaimer
Effective January 1, 2022, the “No Surprises Act” requires practitioners to provider a “Good Faith Estimate” about out-of-network and cash-pay care. For more information please click here.
Any Other Questions
Please contact us for any additional questions you may have. We look forward to hearing from you! If you are a current patient and have a billing question please email [email protected]